"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick is one of the four main characters from South Park. He is voiced by Matt Stone.
Why He Doesn't Get Killed
- He's one of the most iconic characters of South Park.
- His tendency to constantly die in almost every episode is hilarious in the early seasons.
- He is immortal, which means he comes back to life in the next episode perfectly.
- His muffled speech constantly sounds like he's cursing, especially in the intro.
- His alter-ego Mysterion is amazing and can kick ass, even if you mess with his sister.
- His design is cute like the others.
- He is loyal to his friends a lot.
- Even though he is very poor, he is a good brother to his sister as he protects her from any harm.
- He is very sacrificial, as he in the movie, he convinced Satan to break up with Saddam Hussein and wished for everything to go back to normal and even got sent to heaven for his selfless act.
- He saved everyone in Heaven by playing a PSP game.
- In addition to protecting his sister, he also knows that he'll be there for her. For example, in "The Poor Kid", he turned into his alter-ego Mysterion and comforts his sister whenever she's feeling alone. And in "The City Part of Town", he bought Karen a new doll for her and gave it to her, which was nice of him.
- Unlike Stan and Kyle, he, along with Cartman were never flanderized during the show's decline throughout season 20 and still kept their original personas during that season.
- In South Park: Post Covid, he became a scientist and even time traveled to investigate the origin of COVID, showing how much he cared.
The Only Bad Quality
- His deaths can sometimes go over-the-top and very sadistic.