Juuru Atsuta (Super Sentai: Mashin Sentai Kiramager)
Juuru Atsuta (熱田 充瑠 Atsuta Jūru) is Kiramai Red (キラメイレッド Kiramei Reddo), the Red Ranger and leader of the Kiramagers.
Why He Rocks
- Unlike with most recent red rangers, Juuru actually isn't a outrageously hot-head, nor is an obnoxious optimist, instead he is more relaxed.
- His ability to imagine things and sketch them into reality, is very entertaining to watch and could motivate some viewers to be creative while having fun at the same time.
- He goes from a naive, somewhat dorky kid to a mostly mature, outgoing and courageous person as the series' progresses.
- His catchphrase Hirame-King, is pretty memorable and catchy at the same time, unlike with most recent red rangers' catchphrases.
- His power-up isn't solely made for himself only instead his whole team gets to even utilize this, which is a nice breath of fresh air and makes Juru even stand out more from his predecessors.
- He is a kind-hearted and understanding person who usually gets along with his teammates and most of the people he tends to encounter.
- Juuru tends to be a Gary Stu at times, due to experience little to no drawback whenever fighting in his civilian state or as Kiramai Red, he does suffer some drawbacks but they are very faint and could make him rather flawlessly overpowered.
- Despite being an improvement over some of his predecessors, Juru still has his notable moments of Impulsiveness.