James "Jimmy" Hopkins is the playable character and the main protagonist in Bully. He was voiced by Gerry Rosenthal.
Why He Rocks
- Gerry Rosenthal dose a great job voicing him.
- His Friendship with Pete Kowalski.
- Despite being a troublemaker, at first he appears like a bad and short-tempered guy, he is actually quite respectful to others and he even helps them most of the time.
- A very good fighter.
- In the final chapter of the game, he stops his arch enemy (Gary Smith) from causing Bullworth Academy a chaos.
- He has many funny and memorable lines and quotes throughout points in the game.
- He might be a karma houdini for example in Paparazzi he once took pictures of Mandy Wiles & Got away from it & in. Discretion Assured he NEVER told her a truth that he did take a pictures of her showering.
- He is somewhat obscure despite his likability.
- Video game characters
- Former villains
- American characters
- Martial artists
- Characters that are often misjudged
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Underrated characters
- Hilarious characters
- Rockstar characters