Gibby Gibson (iCarly; Sam & Cat)
Orenthal Cornelius Hayes "Gibby" Gibson is a close friend of Carly Shay, Sam Puckett, Freddie Benson, and Spencer Shay, the son of Charlotte Gibson, and the older brother of Guppy, and is a character in the Nickelodeon series, iCarly. He was a recurring character in the first 3 seasons, and then became a main character during the last 3 seasons. He also made a guest appearance in the Sam & Cat episode, "#SuperPsycho".
#iWhy He Rocks
- He’s one of the most funniest characters in the show, and likes to do silly things.
- His old habit of taking his shirt off was funny.
- He cares deeply for his friends, and always does what he can to help them.
- He’s shown to be quite strong, such as when she fought Nora to save his friends in "iPsycho".
- He also cares for his family, as he’s shown to care about his little brother, Guppy, and wants him to be safe and happy.
- Gibby’s love life is funny and interesting. Tasha is his best love interest, and they have a cute relationship. But as revealed in "iPity The Nevel", it’s revealed that their relationship is not exclusive, meaning Tasha allows Gibby to date other girls, which includes Patrice (from the same episode), Jenna Hamilton (from "iLove You"), Kirsten (from "iShock America"), and an unnamed girl from Sam & Cat’s "#SuperPsycho".
- Gibby has grown more mature as the series went on, including pushing aside his old habit of taking off his shirt, now only doing it in the dark as seen in "iRescue Carly".
- Gibby was a recurring character in the first 3 seasons, and was promoted to being a main character in season 4, which was awesome, and he still kept his charm.
- Noah Munck did a great job playing as him.
- He’s still his likable self when he guest starred in the Sam & Cat episode, "#SuperPsycho".
- He can be too weird sometimes.
- He can be unlikable sometimes.
- While he finally received a mention in the revival, his whereabouts are still unknown.
- In iFind Spencer Friends Gibby's middle name was revealed to have changed from Cornelius to Hayes during the Baggles wedding bit.
- It was implied in iParty with Victorious and an image on iCarly.com that Gibby may be bisexual or pansexual.