Dudley Puppy (T.U.F.F. Puppy)
This is a featured article!
Dudley Donald Puppy is the overall titular main protagonist of T.U.F.F. Puppy. Although he is still just a puppy, Dudley has the heart of a pack of full-grown dogs. He supposedly has no fear and hates wearing pants, despite that he wears them in some episodes. Reared on his mother's strict morals, he was brought up strong, goodhearted, and destined to stop all badness and meanness in its tracks! Now if only he could figure out how to follow that last rule.
Why He Is The T.U.F.F Puppy
- He is well-meaning to the entire community of T.U.F.F. Although he's very stupid for the most part, at the end of the day, he still manages to be a good character.
- His voice actor, Jerry Trainor, does an incredible job at voicing him as his goofy voice to go along with his simple-minded attitude manages to fit his character very well.
- He is very well-animated and detailed like most of Butch Hartman's cartoon characters.
- He is a great teammate in the T.U.F.F. membership and a great teammate to Kitty Katswell as the two characters have good chemistry (with a few exceptions).
- His action scenes are always awesome and satisfying to watch.
- In spite of his massive stupidity, he is very strong, skilled and he's truly destined to stop evil.
- Some of his lines are iconic, his best being, "Hi Gee Gee".
- He can be quite humorous as a character in general and proves himself to be really funny on occasion.
Not So "T.U.F.F" Qualities
- Sometimes, he can get very annoying and unlikable, especially for how childish and idiotic he gets.
- One example could be in season 2's "Sob Story", when Dudley keeps crying to get what he wants.
- He never received any character development and has no backstory aside from his job title.