|Not to be confused with Doc Hudson from "Cars".
|Dot Hugson (The Oz Kids)
"I was thinking."
|Media of origin:
||The Oz Kids
Why She's So Cute and Very, VERY Funny
Dot Hugson is Dorothy and Zeb's daughter, Neddie's cute and tomboyish older sister and the main protagonist in The Oz Kids franchise. She is a young eight-year-old farmgirl from rural Kansas, the leader of the Oz Kids gang, and always full of energy.
The Only Bad Quality
- She's the supreme leader of the Oz Kids.
- She's the cutest, funniest and the most tomboyish member of the Oz Kids, mainly due to how wacky, whimsy and fun-loving she is.
- She was Hyperion Animation's second female protagonist, the first is the toughest little city girl, alongside Leslie McGroarty from The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- She's very powerfully protective of her cute little brother, Neddie. She gains her powerful Magic Belt that gives her ultra magical powers.
- Like most of the farmgirls, she was extremely boyish, and always good at fighting.
- She was so good at telling jokes and she always had the goofiest antics imaginable.
- To fit her cuteness, tomboyishness, and hilarity, she wore her cute iconic outfit, very similar to the traditional all-American tomboy.
- Including a white blouse with short, puffy sleeves, a sleeveless blue dress, white bloomers, white socks, and a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- Her character design is very adorable, to fit her tomboyishness.
- She enjoyed goofing off, hanging out with boys, riding horses, playing video games, armpit farting, playing pranks, fighting, playing sports, getting dirty, daydreaming, and having fun.
- Like most of the cute tomboys, she really loves hanging out with boys.
- Due to being happy, comical, dainty, and quirky, she had a zany, wacky, and very tomboyish attitude.
- Although she is happy, comical, quirky, perky, giggly, energetic, cheerful, enthusiastic, rebellious, playful, and joyful. She yearns to learn more about the outside world. Dot instigates many of the trips beyond Oz. After each adventure with her friends, however, she is very happy to return to Oz, to her home.
- Despite her cuteness and beauty, she is tough, fearless, and level-headed when in a dangerous situation, able to analyze the options and act accordingly, and consistently triumphs with imagination, due to her tomboyishness.
- She was always being gassy, when she was interested in farting and belching. For example, in the 90-minute Christmas special of The Oz Kids, she burped, apparently off-screen.
- She's a bit of a tomboy, when she was compared with a girly witch, Andrea.
- Fair skinned with freckles, Dot has messy brown hair tied back into two pigtails with blue bows and wears a white blouse with short, puffy sleeves, a sleeveless blue dress, white bloomers, white socks, and black Mary Jane shoes.
- Before the beginning of each episode of the series, Dot narrates the monologue about she, Neddie, and her family were transported to Oz, after they're caught up in the tornado.
- On a summer day, in the mid-1990s, Dot has spent her entire childhood in the Kansas farmhouse.