Chtholly Nota Seniorious (クトリ・ノタ・セニオリス, Kutori Nota Seniorisu) is a Fairy Leprechaun who lives at the Fairy Warehouse. She is the main heroine of the Suka Suka/WorldEnd series.
Why She Rocks
- She's very cute. With the blue hair and small twin tails, and a witch hat, all the while made her well-designed.
- Her romance and chemistry with Willem is just sweet and genuine. Chtholly had been monologuing on how Willem and her have promised to keep each other happy for the rest of their lives.
- Her relationship with Willem became much closer and eventually Willem proposed to her.
- Chtholly herself is kind, calm and composed and tries her hardest to act mature, adult-like and mostly wants to be treated as an elder sister. However, she easily gets embarrassed and may burst into spurts of flustered anger whenever Ithea teases her.
- Chtholly also secretly loves sweets, especially butter cake, but initially refuses to eat them in front of other people because she childishly thought that “adults don’t eat sweets”.
- She is surprisingly skilled at combat:
- The Dug Weapon that Chtholly wields is the holy sword, Seniorious. She is skilled with the sword techniques, but she doesn't know how to activate its special ability, the power to kill anything and everything.
- Chtholly has the ability to manipulate her Venenum to increase her speed and power.
- Having been trained by Willem, Chtholly develops expert swordsmanship skills.
- Even after death, her actions left a massive impact on those around her. Her last battle led to most of the Timere on the surface being wiped out, with another attack not predicted for decades.
- Her final confrontation with the monsters is just very emotional. Using the last of her life energy to slice everything in her path to save both Willem.
- Last but not least, the song Always in my heart is also well tuned and nicely sung.
- Chtholly is the first fairy to ever fall in love with another individual.
- Chtholly is the first fairy to leave a body behind after death. Prior to this, most Fairy Weapon Soldiers would vanish into sparkles of light, however, due to Chtholly becoming a human, this seems to have negated it.
- Last scene of the anime in episode 12, two young fairies holding a blue haired girl is not referred to Chtholly's reincarnation. It was the time when Chtholly was born.
- It is suggested that after Chtholly's death, Chtholly was reincarnated into Ryehl, a fairy who is born during the events of Suka Moka.