Bunny (Dibo the Gift Dragon)
Bunny is the one of the main characters of Dibo The Gift Dragon. She is a pretty pink bunny and often has the personality of a popular school girl.
Why She's A Pretty Pink Bunny
- Bunny is understandable most of the time. For example, she acted narcissistic in the beginning of "Mirror, Mirror", but near the end of the episode, she apologized to everyone for her how she behaved.
- She is shown to care for her friends' health, such as in the episodes "Keeping Clean", "Elo Catches A Cold", and "Oliver's Dream Trouble".
- She is also shown to be a grateful and wonderful friend.
- Despite Bunny's himedere attitude, she admitted that she would rather play with her friends instead of being a princess, as shown in the episode "Princess For A Day".
- She is funny as well, as shown in some episodes like "Starry Night" and "Amazing Annie".
- She is very smart too, as she can come up with very great ideas, such as using her seashells as castanets in "Annie's Rhythm Sticks"
- She is able to learn lessons easily and has a conscience
- She is also shown to have flaws like the rest of her friends.
- Her design is cute and fitting for those who like pink.
- Cindy Robinson did an amazing job voicing her.
- In some episodes, she can sometimes be selfish, bratty, and impatient.
- She has poor musical skills, as shown in the episode "Singing in Pain".
- At times she can be a bit unlikable (although that's intentional).
- She was also REALLY unlikable in "Mirror Mirror", as she tries to make her friends look ugly like her, until she realized what she was doing was wrong.
- Another episode where she was unlikable is in "Princess for a Day", where she meanly demands everyone to obey her.
- She can be judgy and manipulative at times.
- An episode where she is like this is in "Annie's Makeover", where she is envious of people liking Annie more than Bunny.
- She is scary sometimes, especially when she yells (unexpectedly).