Freddy Fazbear is the titular antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's series, who later appears as multiple variations in the succeeding games. Freddy is an animatronic bear and children's entertainer housed at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, alongside Bonnie and Chica. He is the mascot of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza chain and takes the role as the lead singer of the band, standing in the center of the stage. Secretly, Freddy and the other animatronics are haunted by children murdered by a man named William Afton. He and the others are now seeking revenge against their killer by attacking any adults in the pizzeria after-hours in blind rage.
We're Ready For Freddy To Come To The Party
- He's a great leader character for this entire franchise.
- His designs both as Original and Withered Freddy are amazing.
- He's the main character of the franchise.
- His personality in Special Delivery being shown to have a childlike sense of mischief and sadism and his personality during the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza theme song being fun loving, being laid-back, easy-going and happy-go-lucky really fits hit weirdly.
- Tim Simmons does a great job voicing him in Special Delivery.
- His laughs and jumpscares from the FNAF 1 are very creepy.
- His jumpscare in FNAF 2 is also decent.
- His main theme song "Toreador March" is iconic and a great music choice for the character.
- He and his franchise sparked enormous popularity by making youtubes like Markiplier and MatPat popular.
- His name is very recognizable and iconic.
The Only Bad Qualities
- His jumpscares may be too scary for people that don't like horror.
- He's not active on Nights 1 and 2 in both the first and second game.
- The FNAF Lore.