Abe is the main protagonist of the long running Oddworld video game series. He is the leader of the Mudokon race, and also the one who must save his clan from the Glukkons and Sligs.
Why He Rocks
- Like all Mudokons, Abe's chanting power enables him to possess his enemies and controls them.
- His games usually involve stealth elements, in that he has to complete his missions while hiding.
- Not only was Abe able to shut down Rupture Farms and defeat Mullock the Glukkon, but he even later destroyed SoulStorm Brewery.
- During his mission in Abe's Oddysee, he had a sidequest to save the Paramites and Scrabs from being further hunted to extinction.
- In Munch's Oddysee, he successfully helped Munch recover the last can of Gabbit eggs. Munch even thanked him, which surprised the Mudokon.
- Abe can temporarily turn invisible by slapping possessed locks in Exoddus.
- The way he says "Hello" is humorous.
The Only Bad Quality
- Like the other Mudokons, Abe can look a little disturbing.